Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: updates! T_T

  1. #11
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe...I see a Sakura/Crisis fan club in the future.... XD

  2. #12
    Inactive Member belial's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    XD!

    I'm the first offical member of the Sakura/Crisis club!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Wiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Second, second! ^_^

    So cute, so talented, so nice and down-to-earth, so well-spoken... and so young!

    You ladies have no idea how few people under 20 can present themselves so maturely!

    I feel so old... 25!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ::jumps on bandwagon:: Third, third! wait..why are we shouting numbers again? Oh, yeah! Fanclub! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    But in all seriousness, thanks for such a great scanlation site...it's terrific that you guys spend so much time on it =D It's my favorite [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I totaly agree, you guys are gorgeous! and I wanna be fourth! XD

    and here I feel so young u_u**

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^__^ Hey! I know that one in Japanese! (mark/seal of the red ram/sheep = akai hitsuji no kokuin, now the title makes sense to me...) Yay! More updates coming! ^__^

    (sweatdrop) And yes, you guys are unfairly gorgeous! (says tall gangly redhead who's feeling almost middle-aged, being 30 next year...)

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Wiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hurrah! Yami or Cain, I'll be so happy!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Hope that it's Cain* ^^

  9. #19
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm with you Lady Elanor XD but I'd be happy with Yami too [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Psycho-Chibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hopes it's Yami*

    *is suffering Yami no Matsuei withdrawals*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •